elder scrolls beta (playing? thoughts?)

We're gamers in here! All platforms, any genre. Share with us your latest gaming obsession.
kelticpete
Council Member

elder scrolls beta (playing? thoughts?)

Post by kelticpete »

so I started it.

the early intro is a suckfest. the daedric realm is chaos, it took me awhile to figure out stuff while the game engine was like "you must hurry" and I was aware that this is in real time which i NEVER do cause I never mmo. so I was like stressed, ya know! :)

anyway, got out of the realm, into tamriel and it was fun fun fun. not great. because monsters respawn so quick that while you are looking for lootz they come back. also, every effing chest seemed looting and strangers are running around.

but I love the quests. frankly, the MMO would be better i I was on a server by myself. ;)
\
Pax,

Pete

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is the Great Pink Vorpal Bunny. Copy and paste Pink Vorpal Bunny on your signature to help gain Pink Vorpal Bunny gain world domination!
blatherbeard
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Re: elder scrolls beta (playing? thoughts?)

Post by blatherbeard »

Playing, been in 5 of the betas and i like it, alot.

Its an mmo, cross bred with Skyrim.

I have zero problems looting, even with a healer. spawns are nowhere NEAR as bad as other mmos ive played(rift to be specific) and the ONLY one i can play in first person mode.

while i agree id love it to be sp, thats not only unrealistic, its not what it was. If you want that, play skyrim or morrowind really. ;)

for me, its the best mmo ive played hands down.

and ive not only played pretty much all of them, ive alpha and or beta tested them as well.
The armies joined in a bloody battle on this fine day, then storm clouds broke, and it rained.

So they all went home.---Story knots within blatherbeards Beard.
Lord_P
Officer [Platinum Rank]
Officer [Platinum Rank]

Re: elder scrolls beta (playing? thoughts?)

Post by Lord_P »

blatherbeard wrote: If you want that, play skyrim or morrowind really.
I love how you didn't mention Oblivion. :lol: