Book III: Please Fathamurk us! (expansions)

Here's where all things related to Book III are being discussed!
Moon-beast
Pledge

Book III: Please Fathamurk us! (expansions)

Post by Moon-beast »

Like the title says, I would love to see Book III get a future expansion, my initial impression is that this is a very good game, but some parts of the game world does seem like it could be filled with a lot more content.

Before anyone thinks this is a greedy request…. personally (as the first one to suggest this expansion request) I would be willing to pay a (small) expansion or DLC fee. I understand that making new content requires time and effort, which is why I would be willing to pay the price of a good content expansion.

And for those not willing to pay for an official expansion, well you could just turn to the Map Editor I guess, and make your own content. But for me, since the Basilisk guy knows his game better than everyone else, I would trust that his official expansion would be the most fun.

** P.S. and yes, I understand that if an expansion for Book III comes out, it will hardly be called Fathamurk-anything. I was just using that as an example.
Moon-beast
Pledge

Re: Book III: Please Fathamurk us! (expansions)

Post by Moon-beast »

Ahh, two dozen threads down, I see that a Book III expansion is already planned…. hurrah!! :mrgreen: