eversleep cript, heeeelp!!! [little spoiler]

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
hope
Pledge

eversleep cript, heeeelp!!! [little spoiler]

Post by hope »

help, i need somebody help :lol:

ok, i'm in the cript, but i can't go anywhere...
when you enter the cript you have 3 places to go, one on south, other on east and the last one to the north...
i have explored the south, but to the north there is a gate that i can't open, and in the one to the east i get to a door reinforced that i can't open either...

i know i have to look for some switch or some key, but i can't find it anywhere!!! and i'm going crazy!!
i need someone who can someone tell me exactly where it is, please

thanks
Jude
Council Member

Post by Jude »

I can't remember exactly, but some general tips are:

Try clicking on a door where the lock would be--sometimes if you have a particular key, it will open.

Look for pressure plates in the floor and step on them to open some grates--but be careful because some pressure plates are trapped!

Look for levers/switches and click them to move them. Sometimes these levers will open a grate far away from when the lever is. (The game text will be something like: "You hear a distant noise"

Jude
Jude's Wondrous Universe
http://www.icubed.com/~judelk
acoustibop
Officer [Silver Rank]
Officer [Silver Rank]

Post by acoustibop »

Likewise, it's a while since I did the Crypt, but AIR you have to access the other areas by going through the southern area. Then you open the eastern and northern doors from their other sides.
Randomizer
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by Randomizer »

Start with heading south and look for a security key in one of the containers. Then go east and north once you are at the southeast part of the map. The it's west once you get to the northeast corner. To finally get to the part you want there is a pressure plate in the center of the room that has doors that won't open.

The doors to the north when you enter are a quick exit from the last area of the crypts. Think of the time you save exiting the place.