port kuudad sewer [spoiler]

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
sillek
Apprentice

Re: port kuudad sewer [spoiler]

Post by sillek »

This issue still un-resolved ? I e-mailed in the problem back when these posts were made. Haven't opened Eschalon since.. ):
kelticpete
Council Member

Post by kelticpete »

i am having a different problem. I don't have the lock pick skill. and after the 4 chest riddle, I see a locked door. brawling did not bash it (at least 23 hits did not)

I guess I could go get an explosive barrel, but it is annoying to me to have to pick a lock to get to lock pick TRAINER. sigh.

is that door even breakable?edit: an explosive barrel did not work.
Pax,

Pete

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is the Great Pink Vorpal Bunny. Copy and paste Pink Vorpal Bunny on your signature to help gain Pink Vorpal Bunny gain world domination!
Lord_P
Officer [Platinum Rank]
Officer [Platinum Rank]

Post by Lord_P »

It is. The way I broke it is this: I play a mage with both magic skills on level 10+. Basically I just Fire Dart -spammed the door until it broke. I had to camp a few times (read: atleast 20 times) to regain mana. I used the same way to break the door in Hammerlorne, level 3, but that took just ages (Maybe even 50 times camped, curse you dwarven metallurgy)!
kelticpete
Council Member

Post by kelticpete »

I lucked out. I am playing non seed and I had 3 lock picks. I went back up to the surface was going to do other things, when all of the sudden a vendor had the pick lock book!

so with a lock pick of one, 12% chance, and 5 reloads (and 3 lockpicks) I got it!
Pax,

Pete

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is the Great Pink Vorpal Bunny. Copy and paste Pink Vorpal Bunny on your signature to help gain Pink Vorpal Bunny gain world domination!
Randomizer
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by Randomizer »

I've punched through the door, but it takes a very long time. I guess thieves are afraid of getting robbed. :)