Funny times with the game

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
Daemian Lucifer
Senior Steward

Funny times with the game

Post by Daemian Lucifer »

I didnt see where to put this one(at least not on this page),so I decided to open a new thread:

Remember the girl mary that asks you to find her husband?Well,when you first talk to her,she tells you that the thugs already took everything she had.But I went behind her and checked the barrel there near her tent and found a zen amulet,that gives +5 to meditation and is worth 500 gold pieces(no save scumming).Those were some pretty sloppy thugs when they left that thing lying around.
Jude
Council Member

Post by Jude »

Maybe they thought it was costume jewelry? :lol: I've had that happen to me, too, but in the small house in the Western Salted Coast area, found a magic cloak, if I remember correctly, and some alchemy ingredients.

Jude
Jude's Wondrous Universe
http://www.icubed.com/~judelk
Randomizer
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by Randomizer »

It may be a random generated treasure container.

I tried the open barrel next to Paul (Salted Coast) when he said I could have what was there. The first four times was nothing and then 10 coins.
Daemian Lucifer
Senior Steward

Post by Daemian Lucifer »

I know how and why it happened,thats not weird.But it still is funny to find a woman that tells you she has nothing,yet I find a 500 gold worth medalion amongst her things.
acoustibop
Officer [Silver Rank]
Officer [Silver Rank]

Post by acoustibop »

And she's going to tell you she's got lots of stuff so as to encourage you to kill/rob her, Daemian Lucifer? I think that would be a lot stranger.