Notice about spoilers (no spoilers here)

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Notice about spoilers (no spoilers here)

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

In several other threads we had used white text in a quote box to cover up a spoiler. Well, with our new theme, quotes are nearly black, so that means any old thread with a spoiler in white text is no longer blocked out! :shock:

I'll try to correct them as I find them. In the future, any new spoilers can just be like this....
Spoiler wrote:On the 20th night after starting a new game, if you stand in square x13 y88 in Crakamir map, your character will turn into solid gold. Of course you'll be dead so your solid gold body is of no value to you, but it's still a hell of a sight!! Um, not really.
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
CobraEye
Apprentice

Re: Notice about spoilers (no spoilers here)

Post by CobraEye »

BasiliskWrangler wrote:In several other threads we had used white text in a quote box to cover up a spoiler. Well, with our new theme, quotes are nearly black, so that means any old thread with a spoiler in white text is no longer blocked out! :shock:

I'll try to correct them as I find them. In the future, any new spoilers can just be like this....
Spoiler wrote:On the 20th night after starting a new game, if you stand in square x13 y88 in Crakamir map, your character will turn into solid gold. Of course you'll be dead so your solid gold body is of no value to you, but it's still a hell of a sight!! Um, not really.

Now THAT is a cool Easter Egg. I look forward to them in Book II.....
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Re: Notice about spoilers (no spoilers here)

Post by Dragonlady »

:lol: :lol: :lol: very amusing!
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!