agility add-on

Here's where all things related to Book III are being discussed!
racemaster23
Initiate

agility add-on

Post by racemaster23 »

please add some obious effects on agility..
not just for fleeing.. T_T

like double attack every 15 points?
or.. chance of double strike?
piercing strike ultimate (double strike) is just 2x damage.. and it has less damage than a sword which has x3 damagge ultimate?
MyGameCompany
Officer [Platinum Rank]
Officer [Platinum Rank]

Re: agility add-on

Post by MyGameCompany »

racemaster23 wrote:please add some obious effects on agility..
not just for fleeing.. T_T

like double attack every 15 points?
or.. chance of double strike?
piercing strike ultimate (double strike) is just 2x damage.. and it has less damage than a sword which has x3 damagge ultimate?
By "agility", do you mean speed? I could totally see this for speed. Probably not for dexterity though. But if you pump enough points into speed, it should start to approach the effects of a Haste spell/potion. And then take a Haste potion, and perhaps get 3 moves for every 1 of theirs...
Troy
Former indie game developer
Check out my Book III mods: The Mystery of Rockhammer Mine and Expedition into West Mirkland
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Re: agility add-on

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

I think we've discussed a bunch of times that Speed should have an effect like a natural Dodge. I believe originally Speed was supposed to be a comparative stat with opponents, but I think it never quite worked so BW dropped that method. If high speed did give you the chance for more than one attack, though, I think he'd also want to add an enemy with really high Speed. Like a lightning bug--a flying insect that moves 1.5 times your speed so you can't run away. :)
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.