Dead State

We're gamers in here! All platforms, any genre. Share with us your latest gaming obsession.
quasimodo
Marshall

Dead State

Post by quasimodo »

As always I'm on the lookout for TB RPGs. Here is another Kickstarter project. It is being made by Brian Mitsoda who has worked at BlackIsle, Troika and Obsidian. The game has been in production for awhile and they more to show than some Kickstarter projects I have backed.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/707 ... rvival-rpg
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Re: Dead State

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

quasimodo wrote:As always I'm on the lookout for TB RPGs. Here is another Kickstarter project. It is being made by Brian Mitsoda who has worked at BlackIsle, Troika and Obsidian. The game has been in production for awhile and they more to show than some Kickstarter projects I have backed.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/707 ... rvival-rpg
Are they still partnering with Iron Tower?
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
quasimodo
Marshall

Post by quasimodo »

Some of the Iron Tower guys (Artist, programmer, modeler) are working on both Age of Decadence and Dead State. Which makes sense since Dead State is using the game engine that the ITS guys put together for AoD.
deathknight1728
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by deathknight1728 »

I lose either way however since this game as age of decadence, wont be for macs.
"As long as 60% of the things you do are good, it doesnt matter what the 40% is."-PQ

His face turns a twisted grin. Its a little disturbing. "Vicious vermin, I'd like to strangle every one of them."-Captain Johnson, Avernum
jnoe
Initiate

Post by jnoe »

Best looking game ever!! But I’m a little bias.

It looks like we will be half way to the goal today.
sirdilznik
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by sirdilznik »

I'm pretty much all zombied out at this point (and all vampired out for that matter). With that said, the idea of X-COM meets Fallout sounds awesome and the pedigree of the folks working on this inspires confidence. Unfortunately I've contributed to so many Kickstarter projects already (Double Fine Adventure, Wasteland 2, Shadowrun Returns, Moebius, Leisure Suit Larry, Tex Murphy, SpaceVenture, Grim Dawn) that I'm simply unable to back this project at this time. There is still a lot of time left but it's unlikely I'll be able to make a pledge before the time runs out. I do wish them the best of luck though.
Will Pay For Cloth Map