Happy Mother's Day!

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Happy Mother's Day!

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

Happy Mother's Day to all the ladies who are mothers and play RPGs, especially to Dragonlady, fire-breathing spirit mother to us all. :)

Also to Thomas' wife for the most important productions in his life.

And I'm not ignoring you, Painted Lady, but I don't know if you're a mother. :)
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Re: Happy Mother's Day!

Post by Dragonlady »

Kreador Freeaxe wrote:Happy Mother's Day to all the ladies who are mothers and play RPGs, especially to Dragonlady, fire-breathing spirit mother to us all. :)

:oops: "ahh shucks!" :D

Of course she's a mother..even if it's only to her pets or she has a husband. They act like kids so therefore... :lol:

I just remembered startling my dad one year by sending him flowers on Mother's Day. He called long distance to find out why. I told him, "you were a mother and father to me for so many years I felt it was due." and also, "who says flowers are only for women? I thought you'd like them." he got a wee bit choked up and said it had made his day. :lol:
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain

Post by Evnissyen »

Dragonlady wrote: I just remembered startling my dad one year by sending him flowers on Mother's Day. He called long distance to find out why. I told him, "you were a mother and father to me for so many years I felt it was due." and also, "who says flowers are only for women? I thought you'd like them." he got a wee bit choked up and said it had made his day. :lol:
I've always wanted a girl to give me flowers. Only one bothered, but only after I mentioned it. ...Which was really nice of her, but not the same.
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.
deathknight1728
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by deathknight1728 »

Dragonlady wrote:
Kreador Freeaxe wrote:Happy Mother's Day to all the ladies who are mothers and play RPGs, especially to Dragonlady, fire-breathing spirit mother to us all. :)

:oops: "ahh shucks!" :D

Of course she's a mother..even if it's only to her pets or she has a husband. They act like kids so therefore... :lol:

I just remembered startling my dad one year by sending him flowers on Mother's Day. He called long distance to find out why. I told him, "you were a mother and father to me for so many years I felt it was due." and also, "who says flowers are only for women? I thought you'd like them." he got a wee bit choked up and said it had made his day. :lol:
When you do something like that, that's how you know your a more than nice person. Being nice doesn't get you as many rewards when your younger, but when everyone else grows up, people realize-"Hey, that person's awesome. Im so dumb for not being nice before."

Being nice/virtuous also has the distinct advantage of getting you bless lvl 1 free of charge.
"As long as 60% of the things you do are good, it doesnt matter what the 40% is."-PQ

His face turns a twisted grin. Its a little disturbing. "Vicious vermin, I'd like to strangle every one of them."-Captain Johnson, Avernum
Painted Lady
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Painted Lady »

Kreador Freeaxe wrote: And I'm not ignoring you, Painted Lady, but I don't know if you're a mother. :)
Thanks for including me in your Mother's Day wishes Kreador. Yep - it's true that husbands and puppies require a lot of mothering....
Lord_P
Officer [Platinum Rank]
Officer [Platinum Rank]

Post by Lord_P »

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers and grandmothers. It's a lucky thing that anemones began blossoming just before the 12th of May.
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Happy belated Mother's Day all the moms that visit The Pub. I wasn't able to check in yesterday, so hence my late submission.

My wife thanks you, Kreador!
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.