Stuck in Omentor Temple

Here's where all things related to Book III are being discussed!
salsaman
Initiate

Stuck in Omentor Temple

Post by salsaman »

Hi, not sure if this is a bug or not: I am stuck in Omentor Temple - I found the obsidian pillar with the gem on top. Took the gem and the zombies appeared. Managed to kill the zombies, then found a chest with "Feed me the gem". Next to this was an illusionary wall, which I could pass through. Then a 2-way portcullis thing with another chest, which is where I am stuck. I can get to the chest, but opening the doors shuts the 2 side doors. I tried putting the gem I got into the chest which says "Feed me" but nothing happens there.
raverdave2k
Senior Council Member

Re: Stuck in Omentor Temple

Post by raverdave2k »

[+] SPOILER
Heading through the fake wall is just the access to the small secret area with the chests (be sure to flip the lever back when your done or your way will be blocked later)

Putting the fake gem in the chest opens the portcullis on the other side of the grave room which allows access to the next widget machine
My modifications for Eschalon Book I: RaverDave's Book I Mod
My modifications for Eschalon Book II: Port Kuudad Tower - Now Open, Treasure Of The Orakur

All previous versions avaliable here
salsaman
Initiate

Post by salsaman »

[+] SPOILER
Thanks, but I am still stuck. It seems like I need something like a spring to pass onwards. I have explored everywhere in the game I think but I have not come across anything like that.
SpottedShroom
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by SpottedShroom »

salsaman wrote:
[+] SPOILER
Thanks, but I am still stuck. It seems like I need something like a spring to pass onwards. I have explored everywhere in the game I think but I have not come across anything like that.
Per the FAQ (http://www.basiliskgames.com/forums/vie ... =26&t=9119):
[+] SPOILER
The Chromium Spring Widget can be found in the Gildedmoon Repository underneath Moonrise in a chest inside cell 13. The pendant required to open this cell can be found inside the ceramic vessel at the back of Baizel's cabin in Elderoak Forest and can only be accessed after you have solved the puzzle with the chest.