Purchase of the dvd.

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
Rollor
Marshall

Purchase of the dvd.

Post by Rollor »

First congratulations with the release! :D
I was going to buy the dvd but then I noticed it was written that it would contain all three versions of the game. Does that mean that I wont get the dvd before start june if I order now? I doesn't matter much since I wont have time to play it before anyway :(.
If this have been discussed already then please point me in the right direction :)
Furthermore why does plimus want my phone number when ordering? It isn't because I am not used to people wanting my number ;) but i am always a bit paranoid when it comes to companies.
IJBall
Major
Major

Re: Purchase of the dvd.

Post by IJBall »

Rollor wrote:First congratulations with the release! :D
I was going to buy the dvd but then I noticed it was written that it would contain all three versions of the game. Does that mean that I wont get the dvd before start june if I order now? I doesn't matter much since I wont have time to play it before anyway :(.
If this have been discussed already then please point me in the right direction :)
Yes, my understanding is that you are correct - those of us that ordered the DVD won't see it until after the Mac/Linux release. So we'll probably get it mid-June-ish, I would think.

However, buying the DVD still allows you to download and play the game before the DVD arrives, if that makes any difference to you! :)

And this has been discussed somewhere, but I don't quite recall where! :oops: Check or search the Book II forum (which I've been staying out of, 'cos I don't want to be spoiled!!).