Item loss bug if inventory is full

Windows support forum for Eschalon: Book II
UnseeingEye
Pledge

Item loss bug if inventory is full

Post by UnseeingEye »

If you attempt to pick up multiple items (for example from chest by pressing pickup all button), but do not have sufficient space, you can see the following:

before:

after:

as we can see, chain coip mystically disappered :roll:
atori
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Re: Item loss bug if inventory is full

Post by atori »

I think it didn't disappear. It just came to one of free quick slots in the bottom right corner. Check it. If all inventory and quick slots are taken, message "There is no more room in your inventory!" appears when you try to pick up any item.

And even if it really disappeared, it's a pay for cheating. I doubt that you collected 20 millions without using artmoney. :wink:
UnseeingEye
Pledge

Post by UnseeingEye »

atori wrote: And even if it really disappeared, it's a pay for cheating. I doubt that you collected 20 millions without using artmoney. :wink:
Artmoney is not the only solution for such things. :) Indeed it's a bit of cheating (but only for some test purposes :!: it's not good to play for fun with such things).
UnseeingEye wrote:It just came to one of free quick slots in the bottom right corner. Check it.
Thx, I'll check it again as soon as I reach home
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by CrazyBernie »

I almost reported this as a bug during beta, then after taking a screenshot I noticed my quickslots... 0_o
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

I noticed the rocks in a line in inventory. Are each of those different? They do stack, as do other items of 2 or more.
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
atori
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Post by atori »

Dragonlady wrote:I noticed the rocks in a line in inventory. Are each of those different? They do stack, as do other items of 2 or more.
They can be stacked or be separated. You can separate by clicking middle mouse button over stacked items. He separated on purpose in order to fill all inventory slots.