13 is lucky

Here's where all things related to Book III are being discussed!
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

13 is lucky

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

The number 13 has always been lucky for me, or maybe it's just because everyone else thinks of it as unlucky, leading to their bad decisions making opportunities for me. But I am very much looking forward to this year. BW knows I have a bit of excitement going on in real life, but I'm also looking forward to getting a chance before the calendar rolls around once more to lead my trusty ranger through to the conclusion and find out why I drank that memory erasing potion, who the Orakur really are, what the four Cruxes do, and are there really dragons left in Eschalon. And so many more cool things from Thomas' mind.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Re: 13 is lucky

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Sounds good Kreador!

I possess no superstition nor give credence to numerology, but I do find numbers interesting. I like primes, of which "13" is one of them. I am very much looking forward to this year- finishing up Eschalon and officially starting on the next big thing. You people have given me the best job in the world- thank you!
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
Painted Lady
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Painted Lady »

It is is starting out to be a good year on this forum. Kreador has had a "positive life style change," and Book III is on it's way. Sounds great all around.

Now, if I could just shake this pesky cold. It's too bad potions of Cure Ailment don't exist in the real world..........
RPGamer
Apprentice

Post by RPGamer »

BasiliskWrangler wrote:
officially starting on the next big thing.
Next big thing? Could your fans perhaps help with this next big thing by offering up ideas like we've done on wishlists and stuff?
Lord_P
Officer [Platinum Rank]
Officer [Platinum Rank]

Post by Lord_P »

We are drawing inspiration from an existing "old-school" sci-fi RPG from way back.

Nah, not going to start a Wild Mass Guess.

EDIT: Sorry, I had to do it.

You mentioned 3D graphics in the style of Dungeon Master and Eye of the Beholder. Add these to sci-fi and that would make... Captive!
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Vroqren »

Jedi_Learner wrote:I'm happy for you Kreador Freeaxe. Even though you haven't said it, you're not being very subtle. :wink:
What he said.

This year certainly is looking to be one of the best though. I've got 2 siblings coming home from across the world in about a month. 2013 may just be my best year yet.

Check out my walkthroughs:
Character: here
Book I: here

Book II: here
Fathamurk: here
Book III: here
SpottedShroom wrote:There's evil and then there's just being contrary to your own best interests
TNoyce
Apprentice

Post by TNoyce »

Will be interesting to see what the future holds..
Tim Noyce