Just found and am addicted

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
Greywolf
Pledge

Just found and am addicted

Post by Greywolf »

I just found this game Weds. I played the demo Thursday, Sat. Then on Sunday I bought the full version. I am addicted to this game. I feel like going home sick just so I can get a couple of hours of game play in.
Thanks for providing such a great game for the Mac. I was wondering if there were still good games out there for the Mac. Now I know.

--Greywolf
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Thank you Greywolf! We're glad you found us!
revjwh
Initiate

Post by revjwh »

Argh, this game has been keeping me up until 2-3 am .... and I get up at 6:30 for work!

My daughter came in last night at 6:30pm and said "Dad, will you read me a book before bed?" I said "Yes, in 20 minutes, but you have to be quiet" She sat down in my study..... a little bit later (so I thought) she said "Um, Dad??" I looked at the clock - it had been an hour and a half !!!!

I blame Basilisk and will have to sue if I get a divorce notice :)

J
Maelstrom
Steward

Post by Maelstrom »

revjwh wrote:Argh, this game has been keeping me up until 2-3 am .... and I get up at 6:30 for work!

My daughter came in last night at 6:30pm and said "Dad, will you read me a book before bed?" I said "Yes, in 20 minutes, but you have to be quiet" She sat down in my study..... a little bit later (so I thought) she said "Um, Dad??" I looked at the clock - it had been an hour and a half !!!!

I blame Basilisk and will have to sue if I get a divorce notice :)

J
My kids (even the 12 month old) aren't too hip on seeing me load this game up. I bought it in mid Dec. and haven't finished yet (although I'm on my 3rd character after in game learning for stats and skills.) Prioritizing family over this game is hard. It helps that the wife gets mad ( :evil: ) if I ignore the kids. :oops:

Not that I'm upset. It just takes longer to play it through and draws out the enjoyment that much more. :D
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
solistus
Apprentice

Post by solistus »

Welcome to the dark side. I can't tell you how much class I've missed because of this game. My GPA is liable to drop a point this semester thanks to Basilisk Games!

That's ok, though. Saving the world of Eschalon is more important than Dean's List. Right?