Board colors hurt my eyes

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Re: Board colors hurt my eyes

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Well, looks like an update was released just a couple days ago...
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

Oh yuck! Glaring white with blue/black lettering! Am I to presume we have to do our own changing of colors? What do I do to change it back to the way it was with the darker background? I have to squint to see what I'm typing now. :evil:
Jude
Council Member

Post by Jude »

Go to your User Control Panel (link should be near the top of the page), then Board Preferences, then choose what you want under My Board Style. I like the subsilver2 colors, but you can also choose from Basilisk Games Dark Imperial and prosilver.

Thanks, again, BW!

Jude

EDIT: fixed typo
Last edited by Jude on July 15th, 2008, 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jude's Wondrous Universe
http://www.icubed.com/~judelk
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

Jude wrote:Go to you User Control Panel (link should be near the top of the page), then Board Preferences, then choose what you want under My Board Style. I like the subsilver2 colors, but you can also choose from Basilisk Games Dark Imperial and prosilver.

Thanks, again, BW!

Jude

I didn't see the directions until after I had typed here. Too lazy to come back and delete my post. But thanks anyway, I'm sure others may see this first and need your reply. :)
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain

Post by Evnissyen »

Yeah, this product scheme with the gentle light blue isn't precisely my thing, either, nor the default phpBB logo, but at least it's nice to be able to read things clearly.

Too bad there isn't a way to make your own color scheme. But... Isn't there a way to add more color schemes? I do remember playing around with phpBB for the Gone Lawn site (I took the forums out, eventually . . . literary sites aren't made for forums), but I don't remember if this one allowed you to add your own extra schemes. At least one of the programs did.

...Not that I wish to burden BW with any extra work... so, I suppose I should just shut up right now? Yes, I think so... .

Anyhow... thanks again, BW.
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.