C64 rpg

We're gamers in here! All platforms, any genre. Share with us your latest gaming obsession.
taniawi
Initiate

C64 rpg

Post by taniawi »

Hi was looking through my old collection and boy do I have alot of c64 cds with so many different games on them.

Can anyone please tell me which rpgs they liked on commodore 64? Also, is there a webpage that you can see maps introductions to these rpgs.

Thanks!!!
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain

Re: C64 rpg

Post by Evnissyen »

c64 cd's? Don't you mean disks? Floppy disks, literally speaking? 8.25"?

The C64 was a little before my time, so... don't own one.

Interesting, though.

I don't know of anyplace special, myself, though, since I've never really had a fascination with really old games... I'm guessing you're looking for really cool sites that aren't going to show up on the first page of a websearch.

Otherwise, not sure what you mean by "maps". Explain, maybe?
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

By the time of the C64, disks were 5 1/4" and 3.5" disks were becoming more common. The 8" floppies were older, used in business machines generally (I have an old AB Dick word processor in a closet here with dual 8" drives). No mass produced home machine that I know of used them.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain

Post by Evnissyen »

Ah. Right. 5.25, I guess. Those thin black things that look like you had to be really careful with them or they'd snap in half.
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.