Just wanted to say Thanks

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
killerchef
Initiate

Just wanted to say Thanks

Post by killerchef »

Hi All

I'm a RPG fan from way back (Bards tale 3 on Com64 - The most epic, in scale RPG that I have ever played) and this game for me highlights some of the basic and essential elements of an immersive and satisfying RPG.

This post is to thank the Dev Team for giving me this pleasure of a game to enjoy over the last few weekends.

I think the Team has really highlighted the core area's of RPG gaming with Book 1 & 2 and personally it's been a great wakeup call for me, as its made me realize what I have been craving from other lackluster RPG's that I have played over the years and been disappointed.

Seems like we are going backwards instead of forwards these days ?

Am I the only one feeling this ?

Seems like a simple formula to get it right but RPG's these days are so consolified (not a word but it should be :D) being

a) Far to easy
b) To few Skills and Spells
c) Over too quickly

Anyways I will not harp on here but just wanted to say from this fan, a Big thumbs up for both Book 1&2 and I'm as many others no dout looking forward to the 3rd installment.

If I was going to add to my wishlist the 3rd it would be something purely selfish like "Can I have an extra 100 levels of dungeon trawling goodness ?"

Frag On,

Killerchef