quick travel locations

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
nomo
Initiate

quick travel locations

Post by nomo »

im just up to the dwarven mine part of the story, but on my quick travel locations i have a missing spot inbetween port kuudad and broken blade. where is it!?
i have four locations below it, i feel like ive missed something!

i even got killed multiple times to get down to edon, thinking that was the missing place !
nomo
Initiate

Re: quick travel locations

Post by nomo »

Rowanas
Council Member

Post by Rowanas »

How strange. I always wondered why the Farrock monolith is so late on the list. It's always the second place I come to. Everdale takes me ages to reach, since I go through farrock caves to get there.
DaveH
Initiate

Post by DaveH »

Rowanas wrote:How strange. I always wondered why the Farrock monolith is so late on the list. It's always the second place I come to. Everdale takes me ages to reach, since I go through farrock caves to get there.
I went the other direction. Visited the dam, decided it was too tough, then ran through Wolfenwood as fast as I could manage. Never saw the monument until way later in the game when I was deliberately working on filing in my map.
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain

Post by Evnissyen »

Me, I went: Eastwillow - east to Ruel's place - west to Dam - west to Anwick's place - north to Wolfenwood - east to Everdale - northeast to Port Kuudad.

Found my way through the Farrock Mountains, but didn't bother with anything east of that. I just wanted to deliver the product.

Right now I'm busy trying to find the Northwest Passage. ...You know: the one that gets me across that damn river to the west of Port Kuudad and north of Everdale.

There appear to be some ruins, perhaps somewhere around where the Lorewitch Tower is supposed to be, but... no evidence of there having been a tower there... .

This map is a little confusing, anyhow. I really am beginning to think Capt. Hale was drunk the whole time he was drawing it, it's not entirely accurate.

Maybe it was Capt. Morgan's pen name.

I mean: for one thing: Ironpool Dam is not northwest of Eastwillow, it's west of Eastwillow, actually sort of southwest.
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.