Compendium of True Believers

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
Iane
Officer [Bronze Rank]
Officer [Bronze Rank]

Compendium of True Believers

Post by Iane »

If your into puzzle games at all then I suggest you take a look at "The Fool and his Money" by Cliff Johnson over at http://www.thefoolandhismoney.com/index.htm Cliff Johnson made "The Fool’s Errand" and many others and the Tale of this game is years in the making for the poor guy - when he thought he had it all done and ready for release something else comes up - well this time I have my fingers crossed for early 2008 release as he nearly has the problem solved and so I will say it is NOT too late to pre-order and yes I am and have been for a very long time one of True Believers :D
Fleisch
Marshall

Post by Fleisch »

Thanks for the link - I remember The Fool's Errand fondly!
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Yeah, Fool's Errand is/was awesome. At my very first "real" job I used an old monochrome Macintosh and I discovered that game on the hard drive- nearly got fired because I was caught playing it.
Iane
Officer [Bronze Rank]
Officer [Bronze Rank]

Post by Iane »

Well all the older games are online for free now and you can use the Executor emulator to play them with no problems :D