I'm looking for a new multiplayer game,any suggestions?

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain

Re: I'm looking for a new multiplayer game,any suggestions?

Post by Evnissyen »

Girl bot? Or boy bot pretending to be girl bot? Or... it bot pretending to be boy bot pretending to be girl bot? Or... hermaphrodite bot pretending to be it bot pretending to be boy bot pretending to be girl bot?
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by CrazyBernie »

The best part is that this she-he bot is looking for something he-she already has!
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain

Post by Evnissyen »

I just have to say: Bernie: at the rate you're posting, these days, this forum is very quickly going to run out of patches and insignia for you to wear. :)

Also: that wizard isn't exactly 2d, it's more like a 1d wizard casting a 2d spell. Are you sure he/she/it can handle it? :?
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by CrazyBernie »

Heh, I just noticed that. Bring on the badges!! 0_o

And... if you can see the line, it's got 2 dimensions. =P The spell projects outwards... you can't apply physics to magic. Silly Rabbit, kids are for tricks!
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain

Post by Evnissyen »

I, uh... I stand corrected?