Merchandise

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Merchandise

Post by Vroqren »

A little under a year ago I was gifted an awesome Basilisk Games mouse-pad, and hat. I distinctly remember browsing a website with lots of other BG merchandise as well, and am now unable to find that. This was probably already mentioned, but is there still a way to get there, and am I just blind, or was that removed, and if so, why?

Check out my walkthroughs:
Character: here
Book I: here

Book II: here
Fathamurk: here
Book III: here
SpottedShroom wrote:There's evil and then there's just being contrary to your own best interests
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Re: Merchandise

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

It was removed, very recently in fact.

We used a merchandise provider called "Zazzle" to process our orders. The quality of the stuff was hit-and-miss, and the costs were high. We (Basilisk Games) made essentially no money off of it after we factor in refunds and exchanges.

Until we can find an affordable, quality, local manufacturer we will not offer merchandise. Sorry!

[edit] ...and before someone says "try Cafepress", we used them at one time too. Better quality, but also even more expensive.
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Merchandise

Post by Vroqren »

Alright - thanks for the response. Good luck towards finding a local manufacturer. I'll be crossing my fingers in the meantime.

Check out my walkthroughs:
Character: here
Book I: here

Book II: here
Fathamurk: here
Book III: here
SpottedShroom wrote:There's evil and then there's just being contrary to your own best interests