Thin Key

Windows support forum for Eschalon: Book I
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Thin Key

Post by Dragonlady »

I found the Thin Key early on in the game. When I got close to where I was to use it, I found another one! When the time came to use the thin key the screen said you use it and it is removed from your inventory. But only one was removed. Is there a use for it elsewhere? Bug? Just drop it?

Oh, I'm still using the original version of the game, haven't uploaded any patches yet.
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
agnari
Senior Steward

Post by agnari »

thin key if you don't have lockpick or the lp spell, will open a house in Blackwater where info to advance the quest of your amulet can be found.
Adventuring my way thru RPGs one pixel at a time.
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

agnari wrote:thin key if you don't have lockpick or the lp spell, will open a house in Blackwater where info to advance the quest of your amulet can be found.
Yes, I know. I want to know what to do with the 2nd thin key. The first one disappeared when I used it. :)
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
GSV3MiaC
Senior Council Member

Post by GSV3MiaC »

Same thing you do with the second crypt key I guess. Use it to open beer bottles. 8>.

Seriously I finished the game with several left over keys, notes, and three stacks of 'weapon fragments'. Plus one useless poisoned stinger nobody would pay me for.